Own Balance Yoga Studio takes care to keep our students personal information secure.
The requested information is obligatory to be able to use the services of Own Balance Yoga Studio. When the student does not provide the requested information the student cannot make use of the services of Own Balance Yoga Studio.
What information does Own Balance Yoga Studio collect?
Own Balance Yoga Studio collects the following personal information:
- Date of birth
- E-mail address
- Bank account number
- Authorization to collect membership-fee and tuition.
- Membership type (see Terms And Conditions for the different membership types)
- Class attendance
- Permission to use the students personal data
- Consent of a parent or guardian for student younger than 16 years old.
How does Own Balance Yoga Studio uses the collected information?
The collected information is used in the following ways:
- to collect the student payments for the services Own Balance Yoga Studio provides.
- in our Financial Administration for tax authorities.
- the first name of the student (when duplicate also (part of) the last name) will appear on the attendance list inside the classroom as long as the student uses our services.
- sending e-mails i.e. with information on classes, as long as the student uses our services.
- sending newsletters
- To date of birth is used to determine if consent of a parent or guardian is needed.
Student data is not used in automated processes of any kind.
Sharing student information with others.
Own Balance Yoga Studio shares student information only with:
- our accountant(s)
- our business analyst
- our marketing manager
- the tax authorities (when requested)
Our ICT developer is responsible for securing the students personal data. In some cases access to the data is needed.
The student has the right to:
- to have insight in the students personal data.
- to file a change request on the students personal data.
- to request removal of the students personal data.
- to withdraw the students approval Own Balance Yoga Studio to use the students personal data. (exception when there is one or more payment arrears)
When the student does a request for removal the following will happen.
The students name will be removed from the attendance list.
The students information will:
- be removed from web servers within 60 days.
- no longer be used in class e-mails.
- no longer be used for newsletters.
The students information will not be removed from the financial administration due to Dutch TAX laws.
How does Own Balance Yoga Studio secure student information?
- Student information is stored on password protected computer systems of Own Balance Yoga Studio.
- E-mail traffic between the student and Own Balance Yoga Studio is stored on servers of Round cube. The server backup system has a retention policy of 60 days.
How long does Own Balance Yoga Studio store student information?
Own Balance Yoga Studio stores information for a maximum of 8 years after the last service is provided.
Responsible persons for data-protection within Own Balance Yoga Studio
- Deniz Ozuncer
How to file a complaint on Own Balance Yoga Studio its privacy statement?
Complains on the privacy statement can be send to xxxx
A complaint can also be filed with the “Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens” (autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/en).